Basecamp – Whole Foods Frisco
Basecamp is a new regional retail development located in Frisco, Colorado at the primary interchange of I-70 and Highway 9 – in the center of Colorado Ski Country USA.
It serves millions of high income, urban, professional, summer and winter visitors interested in recreation, health and fitness; as well as a large number of second homeowners and local extreme outdoor enthusiasts.
Anchored by the highest Whole Foods Market in the world, Basecamp is a coherent, real environment organized around provisioning. It is THE jumping off place for all manner of cool stuff — skiing, mountaineering, mountain biking, hiking, climbing, river rafting, kayaking, sailing, fishing, hunting, sledding, snow shoeing or simply hanging with family and friends.
- 1,000,000 summer visitors*
- 1,000,000 winter visitors
- 4,700,000 skier days
(Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone & Copper Mountain)
- 30,000 second homes, 66,400 permanent residents
($86,150 avg. household income)
- I-70 Daily Peak PM Traffic Counts: July: 49,143 March: 42,286
- Hwy 9 Daily Peak Traffic Counts: July: 33,786 March: 29,071
- 1,750,000 Annual Summit Stage System Riders
Whole Foods Market opened April 29th, 2014. For further information regarding available lease opportunities, contact Kate Clement at 970.485.2212 or email email@example.com. Learn more about Basecamp Center at basecamp-frisco.com.
* Market and traffic data compiled from sources deemed reliable; however, Brynn Grey does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy.